In this video, Rob O’Byrne talks with Simon Bowen about the need for Supply Chain Executives to have a board room environment.
Supply Chain Leaders Board Room has been a great initiative as a follow on from Supply Chain Leaders Academy. We’re partnering with Simon Bowen, a very highly regarded coach of CEOs and an expert in business, not just supply chain.
Why do senior supply chain executives need a board room environment?
- At certain levels of senior leadership in the business world and in complex environments such as supply chain, there’s always a need for improvement and innovation
- Senior leaders need “space” to test ideas with business experts in the room
- The need to bounce off ideas with peers in similar sized organisations facing similar challenges
- A space to get frameworks for developing major projects and ideas
- A lot of traditional education and training programs don’t really prepare supply chain executives for very senior positions
Applications are open. To ensure that you are at the head of the queue, just register your interest in our homepage.